Asus provides world-class technical services. With its excellent and powerful services, Asus routers are one of the best and competitive Wifi routers. If you’re looking out for fast internet speed and economical Wifi Routers then Asus is the one to be worth considering. They provide you with the features to modify your network as per your requirements.
If you already have an Asus Router, follow this guide to know more about how to login to the Asus Router and access the setup page.
The Asus Router Web Interface is like the control panel for the Asus Router. If you want to change any settings you have to log in to Asus Router and then continue with the changes.
Steps to Setup Asus Router
- Connect your laptop or PC to any of the internet ports available at the back of your Asus Router using Ethernet Cable.
- Now, connect the modem to Wan Port in the Modem using the other Ethernet Cable.
- Make sure the connections are proper.
- Turn off all the devices and turn them on again and wait for the changes to take place.
Now, the Asus router has been set up, let’s look at the procedure to how to log in to Asus Router.
How to Login to the Asus Router?
- Once your device is connected to the Asus Router, open your web browser on the same device and type the URL www.router.asus.com
- This will load the official homepage and an admin login page will appear.
- You’ll be asked to ask to enter the default information or credentials. The default user name for most of the Asus users is ‘admin’.
- Once you logged in, a quick setup guide window will appear on the screen. You can modify the changes as per your needs and customize it by answering some simple questions.
How to Reset the Asus Router?
- Look at the backside of the Asus router, you will a small hole.
- With the help of a pin or anything pointed, press and hold the reset button for few seconds and then release it.
- Once, the power light becomes green or white or stable in color, the router has been changed to its default factory settings.
How to change the Password and Username for the Asus Router?
It is recommended to change your Router’s default password and username to prevent any unauthorized login to your router. To change the default Username and Password, follow the given procedure.
- Open your web browser on the same device that is connected to your Asus Router.
- Type in the URL www.router.asus.com or navigate to 192.168
- An admin login page will appear on the screen.
- Login with the default username and password that is ‘admin’ for both the cases.
- Once you have a logged-in, go to System Status Option.
- In the System Status Option, you’ll see Network name (SSID) and Network Key.
- Enter the new username and password and click on Apply to save the settings.